Founded in 1989, TXT e-solutions is an international software products and solutions vendor, leader in Strategic Enterprise Solutions. The company has been listed on the Italian Stock Exchange - STAR segment (TXT.MI) - since July 2000 and has about 800 employees. Consolidated 2016 revenues are € 69 millions. TXT is based in Milan and has branches in Italy, Paris, Lyon, Wynyard, Leicester, Berlin, Chemnitz, Halle, Barcelona, Toronto, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore. For training in the Aerospace & Defence market, TXT has a unit specialized in delivering custom solutions and services and a subsidiary (PACE Gmbh) delivering software products.
Product and Services
Working in Flight Simulation since 2000, TXT has developed the necessary competence in Training & Simulation to support Aircraft and Simulators OEM to design, develop, deliver and sustain complex Training Systems.
• Solution for In-Field Smart assisted procedures for maintenance technicians and operators.
• Virtual Training applications, for pilots and maintenance technicians
• Pacelab WEAVR toolbox, to build virtual training applications & operational support applications
• Software components for flight training devices, up to Full Flight simulators level. D
• Training systems certification and quality assurance services and solution
• Specialists in the area Courseware, CBT, 3-D, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality software applications area, as instructional designer and developers.
• System integration services, with a relevant knowledge of simulation systems architecture, standards